Meet the Forester/Owner
John retired in 2010 from the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) after a 31+ year career.
- Familiarity with both North and South Missouri timber types
- Conducting timber sales
- Timber Stand Improvement
- Writing forest management plans
- Writing prescribed burn plans
- Conducting prescribed burns
- Inventory on both public and private lands
- Work in woodlot, rural and urban forestry
- Both work in the field and in administration
- Being one of the main developers of the Forest Land Action Guides that are used by MDC to manage all of their state forest land.
- Certified Forester – Society of American Foresters
- Technical Service (TSP) Provider
- Certified Burn Boss – Missouri Department of Conservation
- Certified Prescribed Fire Plan Writer – Missouri Department of Conservation
Providing resource management to meet the objectives of the landowner is the cornerstone of his business plan. Let John share with you the security of superior customer service and be your guide to good forestry!